Studying in the UK


The rules about studying in the UK are complicated. They change all the time. In general, students from the European Economic Area have the freedom to study anywhere in the UK. There are more restrictions for other students. Detailed guidance can be found at

At present we are not able to sponsor students applying for a Tier 4 visa. However if you already have a student visa and currently in the UK but need some extra English tuition we should be able to help. Contact usĀ  to find out what we have to offer.

The British Council provides a great deal of information for students wishing to study in the UK. Find out more at

If you need any further help please contact us.